"Wanderbutz" – Your reward for challenging hikes
Completing a challenging hike deserves a reward! Get your hiking booklet at the tourist office in See and be on your way! Explore the region and earn points for your booklet. Children in particular enjoy the “hiking fever” and collecting points. Have you already completed a few hikes? Great! The “Wanderbutz” badge is waiting for you!
Safe hiking in the Tyrolean Alps
Green forests, fantastic peaks and crystal clear mountain lakes – a hike in the Tyrolean Paznaun is a treat for all your senses. Just remember, if you want to complete the hike safely, you must practice safety along the way. Pay attention to a few things during your hike:
- Always bring enough to drink with you! Carrying enough liquids is especially important on hikes with children.
- Inform yourself in advance about the current weather conditions on the mountain. Thunderstorms and unexpected cold fronts are the biggest dangers in the mountains.
- The right equipment is essential during a hike. Wear sturdy shoes and weather-proof clothing.
- If you should find yourself in an emergency on the mountain, take note of the following numbers:
- See mountain rescue: +43 5441 8567
- General emergency number: 144
- Police: 133
Hiking in See and the summer bus
Was the hike more exhausting than you expected it to be? Does the way back seem further than you’d thought? Don’t worry! The summer bus is available to take you all across the Paznaun region. Climb aboard and ride back to your accommodation. The bus runs from Landeck to the Bielerhöhe-Silvretta Reservoir.
Additionally: With the all-inclusive Silvretta Card, this service is free!