For all those who want to make the most of their getaway to the Paznaun region, there’s a new must-have item for the 2021 season: the Silvretta Card Premium package.
The “luxury” version of the Silvretta Card offers you all benefits of the BasicCard – plus even more fantastic offers and extras.
With the premium version of the Silvretta Card, you can enjoy the attractions and activities in the Paznaun to the max.
The following services are included free of charge for holders of a Premium pacakge:
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Paznaun and Samnaun (including your bike)
- use of all operating cable cars and chairlifts in the Montafon region
- toll charge for the Silvretta High-Alpine Road
- admission to the public outdoor and indoor pools of Ischgl and Galtür as well as to the swimming lake in See (extra charges apply for solarium, massages etc.)
- admission to the Alpinarium Galtür and the cable car museum in Ischgl
- participation for selected activities in our kids-, youth- & outdoor programme
You want more? No problem! With the Premium package, you also enjoy additional discounts at many partners in the Paznaun region. Doesn’t this make a via ferrata adventure or a bike tour in the Tyrolean mountains sound even more attractive?
Partner discounts for holders of a Premium Card:
- Ischgl Skyfly: -50% discount (for your first ride)
- Mountain guide office: – 10 % discount on via ferrata tours
- Silvretta Bike Academy: – 10 % discount on all tours
- Bike Skull: – 10 % discount on all tours
- H2O Adventure: – 20 % discount on all tours
The premium package is available for only € 49,- and is valid for the duration of your stay.
The following discounts will apply:
Kids from 0 – 7,99 Jahren are free of charge and kids and teens ages 8 – 16.99 Jahren will get a 50% discount.
The Premium package is the right choice for you if …
… you want to make the most of all the Paznaun’s attractions and activities.
… you would like to enjoy great discounts at many local partners.
… you and your bike are inseparable, and you don’t want to pay extra for bringing it on the cable car.