Please always carry a filtering face-piece and use it when the minimum distance to other persons as required in each case cannot be observed.
In these areas, wearing an FFP (multifunctional scarf, protective mask,...) is mandatory:
- at the ski pass sales point of the cable cars
- in the access area of all cable cars (pay attention to the markings)
- in the station, entry / exit area as well as during the ride with the cable cars (gondola/chairlifts, chairlifts, T-bar lifts)
- when using the conveyors ( practice area)
- In the mountain restaurants (wearing FFP is not required at the tables themselves)
- when using the WC-facilities
- in the ski shop / ski depot
- in the ski bus
Please keep sufficient distance to unknown persons.
If possible, the minimum distance should also be maintained in the cable car cabins.
Please ventilate the cable car cabins during the trip if necessary.
Observe the general hygiene rules and wash your hands regularly. In the cable car station and the mountain restaurants, disinfectant dispensers are available for you.
Please do not leave behind your used protective mask or handkerchiefs in the cable car cabins, but instead dispose of these probably. Garbage bins can be found in the station areas.
Please follow the conduct recommendations and instructions from our staff on duty, in particular also those with regard to the applicable hygiene regulations.
If possible, use contactless payment methods.
If you are showing any symptoms of a possible COVID-19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, ...), please remain in your accommodation and immediately contact the reception of your accommodation provider or a doctor.
Please practice personal responsibility and thus protect your health and that of those around you. Install and activate the updated iSki-See App and thus help to optimise “contact tracing”. This ensures you will always receive the latest information.