This event has already taken place.
24/12/2020 - 18/01/2021
Ski area See, Tirol
See in Tyrol has started into winter
This year everything is different. Nevertheless, we are very happy that locals and day guests have been able to have a limited, but maximally safe skiing experience since December 24th. We are really looking forward to some safe skiing over Christmas and New Year’s and we can’t wait to welcome back our guests really soon!
The official start of the winter season in See is planned for the second half of January 2021 due to the ongoing regulations for restaurants, hotels and accommodation providers.
The most important information at a glance
- First day of skiing: 24.12.2020
- Time: from 8.30 a.m.
- Toboggan run: open
- Mountain restaurants: expected to be closed until January 18, 2021
- Rest areas will be available in the ski area
- Toilets are open and available
- FFP2 masks are mandatory in closed access areas, as well as in gondolas, cabins and chairlifts that can be covered (applies in our ski area: access area of the 6 EUB Medrigjoch and the gondolas of the 6 EUB Medrigjoch)
- FFP2 masks are offered at the ski pass cash desk, but only while stocks last, so please bring your own mask
- Children under 15 years of age do not need an FFP2 mask, normal mouth and nose protection (including Buff) is sufficient
- Please also note the capacity limits of 50% for closed or coverable gondolas and chairlifts (6EUB Medrigjoch)
- Latest news on lifts & pistes
- Ski pass information
Your team of Bergbahnen See