In Ischgl, a true highlight awaits motorcyclists: Europe’s only cross-brand test centre for the latest models. And you’re guaranteed to find a model by your favourite manufacturer, too! At the test centre, comfort meets thrill: where else can you casually check out the latest motorcycle models and then put them through the acid test for a full day?
The amateur testers can look forward to trying out all of the new and tried-and-tested models from some of Europe’s best-known brands – from roadsters to touring bikes, endure bikes and sporty models.
The brands BMW, Kawasaki, Yamaha and KTM are the main representatives 2018 at the High Bike Test Centre.
For a fee of 20 euros, you can try out the motorbikes of your choice for an hour during the BIKER SUMMIT on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. No advance booking. The principle here is first come, first served!
Those who prefer not to bring their own equipment with them can hire the latest outfits, helmets and boots from top manufacturers such as Rukka, Schuberth and Daytona for a fee from the ‘High Bike Test Centre Paznaun’.
The motorcycle rental at a glance
- it’s the only cross-brand motorcycle test centre in Europe
- there are more than 40 different models that can be rented and tested
- it’s open from June to September
- extensive range of equipment that can be rented e. g. suits, helmets, boots, etc.
- Pricing for hourly tests: € 20,00 during the Biker Summit