This event has already taken place.
10/09 - 12/09/2023
Transalpine Run – Stage 2 & 3
The legendary trail running stage race across the Alps
On 9 September 2023, the 18th DYNAFIT Transalpine Run powered by Volkswagen R (TAR) will set off on its seven-day journey across the Alps, from Lech am Arlberg in Austria through Switzerland to Prad am Stilfserjoch in South Tyrol. A total of 268 kilometres and 15330 metres in altitude have to be mastered. About 80 % of the route is new. A maximum of 200 teams may fulfil their dream of crossing the Alps. In addition, for the first time in the 18-year history of the TAR, 200 solo runners will join. And 150 teams of 2 can get a taste of Transalpine air on the first two days at the "RUN2".
Over 64 kilometres of trail fun and excitement can also be expected by the maximum of 150 2-person teams of the RUN2, which will accompany the TAR troop on the first two days. With 64 kilometres and 3900 metres of altitude, from Lech to Ischgl, the small TAR is also considered a real challenge - and an ideal "appetiser" for the Transalpine Run. Registration for the Transalpine Run 2023 and RUN 2 is done at www.transalpine-run.com. The TAR is limited to 200 teams of 2 and 200 solo runners each, the RUN2 to 150 teams of 2.
The stages 2 & 3 of the Transalpine Run at a glance
- Stage 2: Start in St. Anton - Finish in Ischgl on 10 September
- Stage 3: Start in Ischgl - Finish in Galtür on 11 September
- Stage 4: Start in Galtür - Finish in Klosters on 12 September
- More information & registration: www.transalpine-run.com
- Stage: Lech am Arlberg (A) - St. Anton am Arlberg (A) 33 km, 1800 m uphill, 1930 m downhill
- Stage: St. Anton am Arlberg (A) - Ischgl (A) 31 km, 2100 m uphill, 2000 m downhill
- Stage: Ischgl (A) - Galtür (A) 42 km, 2550 m uphill, 2320 m downhill
- Stage: Galtür (A) - Klosters (CH) 42 km, 2200 m uphill, 2250 m downhill
- Stage: Klosters (CH) - Scuol (CH) 48 km, 2300 m uphill, 2300 m downhill
- Stage: Scuol (CH) - St. Valentin (I) 32 km, 2730 m uphill, 2460 m downhill
- Stage: S. Valentin (I) - Prad (I) 40 km, 1640 m uphill, 2200 m downhill