Pure romance in the VIP Gondola
Are you looking for a truly memorable experience in the See ski resort? Look no further than our black VIP Gondola. Equipped with red velvet upholstery, this ski gondola offers guests pure luxury and comfort. Get a bird’s eye view of the See ski resort whilst enjoying a bottle of sparkling wine, and take in the incredible panoramic views of the Tyrolean Alps.
Ski passes and prices in the See family ski resort
Have you already booked your ski holiday in See? Are you getting more and more excited with every passing day? Take a look at current ski pass prices and great family deals. From hourly passes, day passes and multi-day tickets – you are sure to find the perfect solution at the family-friendly See ski resort!
Ski pass prices and ski lift hours of operation in See…
Total service package in the See ski resort
To make sure you can really enjoy your ski holiday, the See ski resort has a total service package available. From ski bus to equipment hire – learn more about our all-inclusive ski service package.
- Winter athletes can give their car a holiday, too. Thanks to the free ski buses you can easily reach every corner of the region – Kappl, Ischgl, Galtür and even back to See. The ski buses stop at different stops in the Paznaun Valley every day.
- How convenient! Store your equipment at the valley station of the Medrigjochbahn cable car. Everything will be safe and sound at the ski storage – plus you can even dry and heat your ski boots!
- The well-stocked sporting goods stores in our area have everything that you could ask for. Did you forget something? No problem! You’re sure to find what you need at the ski hire stations.
- The family-friendly See ski resort is excellent for beginners. The practise area with its gentle slope is great for trying your first moves on the snow. This area features two magic carpets and a button lift.
- With ski lessons, learning how to ski is easy as pie! Choose from group or one-on-one lessons with instructors who teach students with charm, fun and expert advice.
- Kids will be well looked after in See’s Kids Club with childcare. Our certified childminders always have fun activities on the programme.
Dining in See: alpine chalets and ski huts in the resort
What would a successful day on the slopes be without a bite to eat? Take a break with your family and enjoy tasty local dishes. From sweet Germknödel dumplings to traditional Tyrolean “Gröstl” or stuffed pasta, everything tastes better in an alpine chalet! Check out the ski huts and chalets in the See ski resort and start planning your visit!