Swimming fun with the whole family
Mermaids and mermen alike will be thrilled – the games, sports and water park is an absolute highlight for visitors young and old. Keep cool and treat yourself to a refreshing dip on hot summer days. In the games, sport and water park, three separate bathing areas await you – a bathing lake, a children’s area and an idyllic natural pond.
Would you prefer to lay in the sun and relax? No problem! Treat yourself to a break on the sun terrace or relax in the spacious sunbathing area – without losing sight of your kids.
But that’s not all: kids can look forward to an adventure playground in the leisure area. While you play a round of beach volleyball or tennis, the little ones can play on the swings and slides!
Read all the details about the games, sports and water park in See…
The summer programme to combat boredom in See
Bored on your summer holiday? Not in See! There’s even more for active families to do in the region. Discover a summer full of variety and take a look at the extensive programme:
- Running: Are you training for a marathon and don’t want to skip a day, even on holiday? In See, numerous running trails await you. Whether you’re after flat terrain or more challenging routes, set off and explore the area.
- Motorcycle riding: Breathtaking alpine passages, impressive peaks, sparkling lakes – a motorcycle ride through Tyrol’s alpine landscape is a highlight for all biking fans. Whether you take a panoramic route or the curvy mountain roads, plan a day trip and hop on a motorbike.
- Tennis: Game, set, match – your serve! Do you want to play a game of tennis while on holiday? In See, you can! Improve your technique and beat your opponent!
- Beach volleyball: Feel the fine sand under your feet and dare to play a game with the whole family! Experience a fun beach atmosphere in the middle of the Tyrolean Alps.
- Fishing: Enjoy the peace and quiet in Paznaun and cast your fishing rod. Numerous bodies of water and ponds invite you to fish in the untouched natural setting. And who knows? Maybe you’ll hook the big catch!
- Canyoning and rafting: See nature from a different perspective and discover places only few people have had the chance to see: canyoning and rafting offer perfect opportunities for unique adventures! After all, it’s a memorable experience to glide down waterfalls, jump into little pools and manoeuvre your boat across the rapids. Tyrol is the perfect place to push your limits. No matter if you’re a beginner or experienced adrenaline junkie – the beautiful gorges of the Tyrolean Alps are only waiting for you to take a leap!
Special highlight: Pure relaxation at over 1,800 metres above sea level: discover the Medrigalm Wellness Park